- Our puppy’s health is important. We mention this as it is possible for diseases causing death, to spread to the puppies via visitor’s hands and shoes. So, we do not allow visitors until the pick up date. We post pictures and updates on our website, www.goldengoldendoodles.wordpress.com, as they grow. [A one-time, pre-scheduled video call / FaceTime call is available upon written request from a buyer that has already paid their deposit.]
- Puppies are picked in order of down payment / deposit received. The scheduling of puppy pickup occurs via facetime or video call. (1-2 time video call).
- Our puppies are overall healthy before going home.
- Our puppies dew claws are generally not removed, and puppies will receive their first set of vaccination shots and receive deworming medication.
- Puppy pick up is an exciting time and is scheduled when they are around 7 weeks of age.
- You will receive puppy ownership contract, CKC registration paperwork, shot record, and puppy starter pack which includes CKC guides, our preferred puppy food(sample), general instructions, and 30 days of pet insurance via PetFirst and their potential options for you.
We accept 3 payment options; in order of preference below.
1. Cash. – We give written receipt in person.
2. Wire or Zelle. – Your bank directly to our bank account. (Written instructions given after your request in writing is received.)(Wire or Zelle must be confirmed on our end before releasing any puppy.)
3. Venmo. – Not preferred by us, but available.
Refunds ONLY per the puppy agreement signed by puppy purchaser.